Web design with WordPress
Like all the best websites, ours are powered by WordPress. The software is free, and with a flexible theme like Divi, and a range of free plug ins, it can look pretty much however you want it to.
Whatever you want for your website to do for your business, we can help. Our services include
- domain name and hosting set up, if you don’t have them already
- access to our licence to use Divi, from Elegant Themes, at no extra cost
- an agile design process where you keep creative control
- a safe, secure website, with SSL, caching, anti-spam, and automatic back ups
- Google Tag Manager, Analytics and Search Console installed as standard
- integration with MailChimp, ConvertKit, or the mailing list provider of your choice
- integration with advertising services including Facebook and Google Ads
- a customised maintenance page or a staging server with a quick cut-over
- an optional copywriting service to create the basic pages of your website
- on-page SEO (search engine optimisation) based on the latest research
- training and documentation so you can keep the site up-to-date yourself.
“Katie has been amazing in getting my website up and running. I struggle a lot with technology in general and felt very daunted by the thought of needing a website to maintain as part of my business. Katie guided me through the progress and not only did a fabulous job but coached me throughout. I couldn’t thank Katie enough!”
“Katie was an absolute star helping us create a visually stunning and user-friendly website that is easy for us to update going forward. She really put her heart and soul into it, understanding our customer base and wider audience and has absolutely elevated our online presence. We couldn’t be more grateful. Thanks again
Web design for small businesses
Our service is brilliant if you’ve been putting off setting up a website, or if you’ve already tried but you’re not happy with the results. We can also offer short-term support to help with a particular element, like installing a Facebook Pixel, or optimising your content to get more organic search traffic.
Google Analytics tracking is essential for all businesses, to measure your return on investment for all your online marketing, so if you haven’t got that set up already, don’t wait to get in touch. You can only track the data from when you install Analytics, so every day you wait you are losing valuable information about your customers!
Prices for a new website or a big update start at £500. Small changes can be made at an hourly rate and can be much cheaper, so get in touch for a quote for your project.
WordPress Training for small business owners
If your budget is limited and you need more than just a ‘tweak’, WordPress training may be ideal to help you learn the ropes, solve problems, and get your site looking the way you’d like it to. A two-hour, personalised WordPress training session is £200, which is great value for money if you don’t have the budget for a full makeover.