Need some inspiration to plan an amazing year for your business? Today I’ll be giving you a look behind the scenes at my goals for myself and for The Whin in 2020, and all the exciting things coming up.
This episode is sponsored by my Instagram Masterclass. Brand new for 2020, I’ll be delivering live masterclasses in Edinburgh, where you can come and learn about Instagram strategy from an expert. If you’ve set some Instagram-related goals for your 2020, the masterclass may be able to help. Whether you need to grow your audience, deepen your engagement, or convert your followers into paying customers, you’ll find a wealth of strategies, tactics and expert guidance to set you on your way. And there’s a whole session on content planning, and finding the right way to do it to suit your unique audience and your personality. If you’re ready to join us, or you just want to find out more, head to thewhin.co/igmasterclass for all the details you need. I look forward to seeing you there!
Happy new year everyone! Here we are in 2020 and still feels like the future. Before we get started, did you already set YOUR goals for the year? If not, you need to listen to episode 16, for a step by step guide to do just that.
Re-cap of my 2019 goals
My goals for 2019 were pretty straight forward;
- To create a signature training course, The All-In-Whin Marketing Method, and pilot it with 6 – 8 businesses.
- Be an awesome bridesmaid!
- Raise my public profile.
- My last goal centred around self-care. I wanted to get more sleep, eat better, to train more regularly in power lifting (my main hobby) and to spend more time stretching/getting sports massages.
Generally I was really happy with how last year went and the progress I made.
My 2020 goals
- Make five times more revenue than in 2019
- Run 4 Instagram Masterclasses in person in Edinburgh
- Launch 4 cohorts of the new and improved All-in-Whin Marketing Method
- Take my nephew swimming 2 or 3 times a month to help him learn to swim without armbands (he’s three, so maybe this is ambitious!)
- Grow my Instagram to over 2000 followers
- Grow my email list to over 2000 subscribers
- Grow my podcast audience to over 5000 people (that one’s a bit of a stretch!)
You can help me with goal number 7! If you enjoy listening to the Whin Big podcast, PLEASE open up Apple Podcasts and leave a review saying how much you like it! If you’re not on Apple Podcasts then I would love for you to share on Instagram or your other social media when you’re listening to the show. It would be fantastic if you could take a screenshot when you’re listening and share it with the hashtag #whinbig, and tag me @thewhinco. I’m planning to run some exciting challenges and listener giveaways this year too, so make sure you’re subscribed and following so you don’t miss out.
Get in touch
If you’ve set goals for 2020, make sure you email me, and let me know what they are. I promise to hold you accountable by checking in with you once a quarter to see how you’re getting on. Even if you’re reading this in August, email me, tell me your goals and I’ll check in with you!